Workouts to Lose Stomach Fat, The 5 Best For Your Belly
Longing to get rid of your somewhat stubborn stomach fat? Then you need specific workouts to lose stomach fat. Note that you need to go for more targeted workouts when it comes to removing the excess fats in your belly. You can target the area and finally reduce your waistline with these highly effective workouts:
Abdominal Crunches For Fat Burn
One effective way to burn calories and reduce not only your stomach fat but also your overall weight is the abdominal crunch. The good thing about this workout is that it can also lessen low back pain and strengthen your lower back.
How to Do it:
- Start by lying on your back and bending your knees hip-width apart.
- Put your hands under your head. Make sure to open your elbows widely.
- After taking a deep breath, raise your torso along with your shoulders. Keep your head back and make sure not to pull on your neck. Also, keep your core muscles, the lower and upper ones, engaged when doing this step.
- Do around 20 reps per session.
Get Up & Get Down With Burpees
Burpee is also one of those workouts to lose stomach fat that you can easily incorporate into your daily routines. It targets not only your core, but also your shoulders, triceps, quads, lats, and chest.
How to Do It:
- Begin this exercise while standing straight with both your feet being shoulder-distance apart.
- Push your hips backward while lowering your body to the ground, so that you can position into a squat.
- Put both your hands out of your feet then hop back, letting your chest touch the floor.
- Lift your body by pushing your hands from the floor. Your goal is to be in a plank position.
- After that, let your feet jump out of your hands.
- Jump explosively while ensuring that your entire weight is on your heels. Make sure that your arms are overhead when doing this motion.
- Do 8 sets composed of 12 to 15 burpees if you are still a beginner.
Mountain Climbers To Shrink Your Stomach
This highly recommended workout falls under the moving plank category. It targets your core as well as your other body muscles, making it effective in getting rid of stomach fat.
How to Do It:
- Set your body into a high plank position. Ensure that you put your wrists beneath your shoulders.
- With your core tight, draw in your belly button to your spine.
- Move your right knee to your chest then put it back so you can return to the plank position. Do the same for your left knee.
- Continue to alternate the legs, doing equal repetitions on the two sides (up to 20 reps per session).
Kettlebell Swing & Do Your Thing
Another highly recommended exercise for those who want to lose belly fat is the kettlebell swing. It targets your core muscles as you can work them out to gain support and stability. It can tone your stomach and destroy those harmful visceral fats. Moreover, it can remove excess body fats by working as a full-body workout that also targets your glutes, arms, lats, hamstrings, and hips.
How to Do It:
- Stand in a way that your feet are a bit wider than the width of your shoulder.
- Hold and position your kettlebell in front of you. Ensure that your two hands are also at arm’s length.
- Bend your knees a bit then hinge at your hip. Transfer the weight of your body to your heels.
- Take one deep breath then engage your abdominal muscles while contracting your glutes.
- Within just a single movement, push your hips forward while swinging the kettlebell upward. It should be at the height of your chest.
- Allow the kettlebell to swing back and forth between your legs. Perform a few reps depending on how much you can handle.
Leg Lift Your Way To Weight Loss
As the name suggests, this workout requires you to raise your legs starting from the ground. One advantage of this exercise is that it can target even those body areas that are quite hard to reach, particularly your lower belly fat.
How to Do It:
- Start on your back. Make sure to position both your arms by your side and your palms facing down. They should also be a bit beneath your hips.
- Straighten your two legs and let them stay in that position.
- Exhale while tightening your core then raise your two legs together.
- Do around 10 to 12 reps.
The good thing about the mentioned workouts to lose stomach fat is that they are not that hard to do. You can even perform them even if you are at home. With these workouts, you will realize that it is never impossible to lose your excess stomach fat. Just combine these exercises with a healthy diet. Be disciplined and committed, too, so you can get your desired results in no time.