- Collecting your personal information: We may collect personal information from you (including, without limit ation, your name, email address, phone number, and postal address) when you use this website. You may decide not to provide your personal information to us. However, if you do not provide it, we may not be able to provide you with access to certain information or products.
- Additional collection: We may gather more extensive information if we are concerned, for example, about abnormal website usage patterns or website security breaches.
- Use: We may use your personal information to: provide you with services and information that you have requested; provide you with important notices and information about this website and our services; provide you with other information (including promotional material, news, and event information) where you agree to receive such information; verify your identity and to assist you if you forget your username or password; improve or update this website and our products; respond to your enquiries and communicate with you; and personalise this website in accordance with your preferences.
- Third party websites: This website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by third parties. We are not responsible for the content of such websites, or the manner in which those websites collect, store, use, and distribute any personal information you provide. When you visit third party websites from hyperlinks displayed on this website, we encourage you to review the privacy statements of those websites so that you can understand how the personal information you provide may be collected, stored, used and distributed.
- Right to access and request correction: It is important to us that the personal information we hold about you is accurate, complete and up to date. If you are aware that this is not case and would like your personal information corrected, or simply desire access to your personal information, please contact our Privacy Officer. You may request access to your personal information that we (or our contractors) hold. Where you make any such request: we may ask you to put your request in writing; in some circumstances permitted by law, we may not provide such information to you (and we may not be able to require our contractors provide such information to you); we decide not to correct or provide you with access to your personal information, we will give you our reasons for our decision; where we provide the requested information or carry out the requested correction (or where we attach to that information a statement of any correction sought but not made), we may require you to pay a reasonable fee determined by us.
Free Book: How to Lose 10 Pounds in 10 Days
Calculate Your Macros Today With Nutritiontastic!Units
Heightmeters (e.g. 1.76 meters = 176 cm)
Heightfeet inchesActivity Level
Specify the amount of daily net carbs you'd like to consume. Typically, 20-30 grams is recommended to start with.
Maintenance level is the level at which your weight remains stable.
Your BMR is: 1536 kcal Calories to consume: 2027 kcal Your fat intake should be: 184 grams Net Carbs Protein Fat 25 grams 69 grams 184 grams 100 kcal 275 kcal 1653 kcal 5 % 14 % 81 %
Sorry, cannot offer any weight loss suggestions. Please use the Custom section for weight loss macro targets.
Your body fat is too low. You should have a minimum of 3% body fat (essential fat you cannot lose). It is not advisable for you to lose any more weight.
Based on the amount of net carbs you specified, it would impossible to lose any weight. Please, reduce the amount of net carbs and try again.
Below is a range of calorie deficits to help you lose weight. For best results, it is recommended that you opt for a moderate calorie deficit of 10-20%.
Small calorie deficit (11%)
Calories to consume: 1804 kcal Your fat intake should be: 159 grams Net Carbs Protein Fat 25 grams 69 grams 159 grams 100 kcal 275 kcal 1430 kcal 6 % 15 % 79 %
Moderate calorie deficit (22%)
Calories to consume: 1581 kcal Your fat intake should be: 134 grams Net Carbs Protein Fat 25 grams 69 grams 134 grams 100 kcal 275 kcal 1207 kcal 6 % 17 % 77 %
Large calorie deficit (33%)
Calories to consume: 1358 kcal Your fat intake should be: 109 grams Net Carbs Protein Fat 25 grams 69 grams 109 grams 100 kcal 275 kcal 984 kcal 7 % 20 % 73 %
Below is a range of calorie surpluses to help you bulk up and gain muscle size. Keep in mind that you will need to add physical activity (weight training) in order to increase your muscle mass. For best results, it is recommended that you opt for a moderate calorie surplus of 10-20%.
Calorie surplus (10%)
Calories to consume: 2231 kcal Your fat intake should be: 206 grams Net Carbs Protein Fat 25 grams 69 grams 206 grams 100 kcal 275 kcal 1856 kcal 4 % 12 % 84 %
Calorie surplus (15%)
Calories to consume: 2332 kcal Your fat intake should be: 218 grams Net Carbs Protein Fat 25 grams 69 grams 218 grams 100 kcal 275 kcal 1958 kcal 4 % 12 % 84 %
Calorie surplus (20%)
Calories to consume: 2434 kcal Your fat intake should be: 229 grams Net Carbs Protein Fat 25 grams 69 grams 229 grams 100 kcal 275 kcal 2059 kcal 4 % 11 % 85 %
Enter the calorie intake adjustment. For a calorie deficit (weight loss) enter a negative value (e.g. -10) while for a calorie surplus (weight gain) enter a positive value (e.g. 15). It is recommended that you opt for a moderate calorie deficit or surplus.
Custom adjustment (0%)
Your BMR is: 1536 kcal Calories to consume: 2028 kcal Your fat intake should be: 184 grams Net Carbs Protein Fat 25 grams 69 grams 184 grams 100 kcal 275 kcal 1653 kcal 5 % 14 % 81 %
Calculate Your BMI & BMR Above